Here are some basic skin care routines you can use to obtain healthy looking skin. Make sure you choose products for your skin types, the worst thing you can do is buy a hydrating cream for oily skin or oil free cream for dry skin. Let's take a look at some tips you can start to incorporate. Remember consistency is the key!
- Cleanse - Washing your face every day and night is important. This lessen the chance for dirt and oil to build up by calming the skin with a cleanser that works on your skin type. When you do not consistency wash your face day and night, you begin to get oil build up, your skin is not getting the proper assistance of the dead skin removal, which can turn into breakouts, dull looking, tired skin.
- Exfoliate or Mask - exfoliate or use a mask 2 to 3 times a week to assist with the removal of dead skin cells, dirt grime, and oil build. This step is a great way to pull all the nasty impurities out from you skin and assist those with acne oily skin. I suggest 3 times a week for my acne sufferers. Exfoliate with a scrub or using clay mask can help you have a more smooth skin texture. For the Gently scrub or mask and then follow through with a toner.
- Toner - Toners helps to remove dead skin cells and leave your skin healthy looking and refreshed. It also get rid of the residue from facial scrubs, masks and just refreshes the skin. Use a clarifying toner for oily skin and a hydrating mist for dry skin. This will help brighten your complexion and bring oil balance for oily skin. Helps with sebum control.
- Facial Serum - A vitamin-packed facial serum is great right before moisturizing. This will help your skin to be well nourished and address any anti aging concerns you have about your skin. I suggest using a serum morning and night after toners before moisturizers. A good serum will work to even your skin tone, helps with fine lines, wrinkles, and helps firm the skin.
- Moisturize - the BEST thing you can do for your skin to to use a moisturizer! Even if you have oily skin. A moisturizer to gives you that added bit of hydration. Hydrating your skin is important to the health of your skin. It helps with again hydration, sagging, firmness and even aging. Helps to also balance sebum and keep dry cracky skin hydrated and smooth. This is one of the MOST important steps to your skin care routine. It's health in the bottle for your face.
These are the basic steps. These steps have been tried and true. You don't really need a 15 steps skin care system. Just follow these steps and stay consistent. If you are starting a new skin care regime with new products, please remember, to see results, it takes 30 to 45 days. So please, if you have seen results in 2 weeks, STICK IT OUT, you have to give your skin time to catch up and get adjusted to the skin care you are using, unless you are having severe reaction to the product.
Our skin care line will be launching soon. We will provide you with natural skin products that can help you achieve what you are striving for in skin care. Make sure you are on our list at https://theholisticbeaute.com
, enter your email so you can be on our list for exclusives, new products, and our re-branding of our store.
Thank you so much for following. Please LIKE, SHARE on social media or comment below. We appreciate you spreading the love! :0)
Chesha from the Holistic Beaute