6 Great Skin Care Tips for Men to have Healthy Looking Skin
There is a growing trend where men are now taking time to invest in their skin as well. Which is GREAT! Here are some great tips for men and how they can take care of their skin and have Healthy Looking Glowing Skin. Ladies, share this with the special man in your life.
1) Wash face daily, especially before going to bed. Guys also get oil. grime, and dirt build-up on their skin which can cause bacteria which leads to breakouts.
2) Choose a cleanser that is suitable for your skin. If you are dry/normal, oily/acne, sensitive, combination, look for a cleanser/skin care cleanser kit suitable for your skin type.
3) Just like with women, men please exfoliate your skin as a consistent basis. 2 to 3 times a week. This helps with razor bumps and ingrown hairs. Also, exfoliating with a proper facial scrub keeps your face looking fresh, clean, and vibrant.
4) Use a toner. After cleansing your skin, use a toner to remove the dirt, oil and grime. Toners help to refresh and renew your skin. Giving it a vibrant youthful look. It helps even the tone of your skin. If you have acne, use one with lemongrass essential oils or a toner with Salicylic Acid. It's great for oily acne skin.
5) Use a moisturizer. Using a moisturizer helps keep your face hydrated and smooth. A moisturizer can loosen sebum buildup that clogs pores. Even for oily skin, you need a moisturizer to balance that oil build on your skin/ This will help balance your oil skin. And especially if you have acne. Some acne products may dry the skin, using a moisturizer can help keep the skin hydrated and balanced.
6) Drink plenty of water. Drinking water hydrated your body and is great nourishment for the skin. Keeps the skin from drying out and helps with skin renewal. As our skin turns over and shed every 28 days, or more if you are older, water can also provide the nourishment you need to healthy looking skin.
Well men, these are some tips that can help you in your search of great skin care and the tips to help you take care of your skin. The Holistic Beauté will be testing ingredients and skin care formulations for men, so stay tuned. Some of the products that are coming can be used for men as well.
I hope this helps, stay tuned for more information on skin care tips for men.
Chesha L. Hale
The Holistic Beauté