I absolutely love it Kokum Butter!
It's nice and smooth and a very very light smell..You really cannot smell anything. It's not as greasy. Great hydration and moisture.
Kokum butter is extracted from the seed of Garcinia Indica also known as the Kokum tree, which is commonly seen in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Western Ghats and the Eastern parts of India. It is commonly used in beauty and medical care.
Here are some great skin healing benefits of Kokum butter.
- Helps prevents drying of the skin
- Helps heal ulcers, heal fissures of the lips, hands and soles of feet
- Helps regenerates skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells
- Non-pore clogging (non-comodegenic)
- Contains antioxidant properties
- Softens the skin and restores skin flexibility.
So, if you are looking for a butter that not as greasy, absorbs into the skin, and hydrate, moisturize, and heals that dry skin blues, check out Kokum Butter.
Our Body Butter Cremês contains Kokum Butter as one of the foundation ingredients along with other fabulous skin nourishing ingredients. Try it out here. https://theholisticbeaute.com/shop