One of the Quickest Way of Cleansing for Face & Body is:
Facials! I guess for body it would be bodyacials...not a word...LOL
A facial is the quickest way of cleansing, reviving, and brightening faded skin, leaving the skin light, soft and glowing. A facial also does a thorough job of relaxing frazzled nerves so that you emerge not only looking younger but also feeling fresher and more relaxed! A facial once or twice each month will ensure rejuvenated and fresh skin for a long time to come!
If it is in your budget to seek out a spa or professional for your facial, find someone who uses natural products and pays attention to your skin type. However, if you do not have the time or cannot afford the luxury of regular salon treatments, you can give yourself a facial at home! Choose a time when you can be undisturbed and quiet and get everything ready before you start so that you can relax and really enjoy it!
Follow the routine below for a quick, at-home facial for face & body:
- Tie your hair away from your face and neck, using a headband to pull any remaining hair away from your forehead.
- Begin by removing your makeup either using makeup remover wipes, coconut oil or another method to remove all residue from the face. Cleanse your face and neck with a good cleanser and thoroughly remove.
- The next step is a gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin cells, dirt, and bacteria allowing the skin to best absorb the other products. We love using a simple, DIY exfoliant of organic coffee grounds, hot water, and warmed organic jojoba oil but you can also find wonderful store-bought products to use.
- Prepare a face mask suited to your skin type. On a thoroughly cleansed and exfoliated face, spread a fairly thick layer avoiding the mouth area and creating large circles round the eyes. Then, lie on your back and keep the mask on for 15 to 20 minutes or until dry. There are many options for creating an amazing mask at home but the one we love the most is a simple concoction of organic jojoba oil or oil that suits your skin type. Jojoba has been known to match the skin's sebum for great for acne oily skin sufferers, honey and fresh avocado, clay powder for you skin type, jojoba beads
- When the mask is dry, wash your face and neck with lukewarm water, keeping your eyes closed. Dry your skin and apply your favorite toner that is best for your skin type.
- Lastly, now that the skin is thoroughly cleansed, exfoliated, and the pores are open, it is time to apply skin serum and/or moisturizer to the face. Spend some time massaging it in using upward, circular motions.
You can use some of the same methods for your body as well.
Cleansing the skin with a Body Wash with natural ingredients like cucumber & avocado extract to give you great nourishing soothing benefits for you skin.
Exfoliation - Exfoliating your body with an exfoliating sugar scrub that contains jojoba beads and organic sugar. These exfoliants are natural and great for exfoliating dead skin cell. Dead skin cell shed every 28 to 40 days so it's best to use a scrub to exfoliate the dead skin cells and bring about a nice even toned healthy looking skin.
You want to follow up with a nice body cream, body butter cream and/ or nourishing body oil. The oils from these emollients can seal in the moisture of the skin. When you exfoliate regulary and apply the cream on afterwards, it makes your skin to absord the cream properly. Your skin is moistuized and nourished. Keeps dry scaling away and brings about a healthy vibrant look to the skin.
If you like to experience a Body Facial or Bodyacial. Take a look at The Holistic Beauté Bath and Body products. Click here to Learn More!