We all know Self-Care is all the rage. However, it is a vital part of life to keep things well balanced. When we are not operating at our best, it means we have taken on more than what we can handled and enter into overload.
Here are 5 self-care tips you can use to living a well balanced lifestyle.
1) Health & Wellness - Having a time of self-care is a great form of health and wellness. It’s taking care of your mind and body and detoxing from the world, stress, and everything else demanding our attention. Take time to visit your doctor when something is wrong in your body. Making sure you keep up with your annual physicals keep things in line. Also, helps you to get the help needed when something is wrong. Physicals and health & wellness is KEY to self-care. You want to make sure you are in the best health as possible to do the things you need to do in life. A nice spa day won't hurt, even if it's at home.
2) Get Proper Sleep & Rest - Good quality sleep helps our body and mind recharge. Feeling rested helps us to perform and manage our day better. It is recommended to get at least 8 hours of sleep. Get close to that as possible. Getting proper rest and sleep makes for a better you.
3) Physical Activity - Staying physically active even for just a few minutes a day does wonders for our body. It’s great for cardiovascular health. It also helps with mood and stress management. Physical activity helps clear your mind and help with making major decisions. Keep joints and bones strong by make moves daily. This can be taking a 30 to 45 minute walk outside. You walk on the treadmill, take a 30 minute workout on the elliptical, or even do something fun like taking a dance class like Zumba. Physical activity keeps the heart pumping. We want to make sure we have a healthy heart to stay thriving in life.
4) Eat healthy regularly - Keeping our body healthy and nourished is key! We need energy to handle the different challenges in life and to perform our work well. Eating foods that helps nourish our body and keeps us healthy is key to vitality. Greens like spinach, broccoli, kale helps the colon clean and functioning. Grab fruits and veggies in colorful rainbow form as each has it's own nutritional value. Life oranges for vitamin C and bananas for potassium.
5) Take care of yourself in order to help others - We are no good to anyone if we do not take care of yourself. If you desire to help and assist others, take care of you to have the vitality to lend a helping hand. To teach and mentor others. Your body and mind will thank you.
If you like to have more tips on beauty, health, skin care, make sure you subscribe to our newsletter. Also, if you like a luxurious skin/body care for your spa days at home, go to The Holistic Beaute and shop with us. Our products are natural handmade products. Made with care and you in mind.